Wow, time really does fly by and honestly, these past two months have been a little bit more than crazy hectic. The girls are growing fast and they display such genuine love for eachother. It is amazing to witness.
Since our last post Valentina had her four month check up at which we learned she had stiffness in her neck muscles that caused her to favor one side. This in turn was flattening her poor little head and this made me worry very much. We were concerned that she was going to have to sport a helmet to help mold her head back to normal. I am borrowing a carrier from her godmother and we were doing neck stretches with every diaper change. We went in for a check up after a month of all of our efforts and the doctor said her head was looking better. In a couple weeks she will turn 6 months and hopefully I can report that she is doing even better! The last month was easier because she was getting stronger holding up her head and the past two weeks she has been sitting in her little Bumbo chair and has enjoyed her jumperoo. This keeps the pressure off her little head.
As for me, my ballet class ended in May and since then I had been going to a lot of doctor's appointments. It seemed like one thing after another was popping up. The stress was getting a little bit too much for me to handle, so things at home were getting stressful too.
Last week we said goodbye to the girls' Great Grandmother, Dora. She lived to be 93 years old.
In January I had taken Giavanna to meet her. Valentina will see pictures of her Great Grandmother when she gets older.
We wanted to post some pictures from the last couple of months so I hope you enjoy!







We made it to the circus on Thursday! It was fun to re-live it all over again!
Since our last post Valentina had her four month check up at which we learned she had stiffness in her neck muscles that caused her to favor one side. This in turn was flattening her poor little head and this made me worry very much. We were concerned that she was going to have to sport a helmet to help mold her head back to normal. I am borrowing a carrier from her godmother and we were doing neck stretches with every diaper change. We went in for a check up after a month of all of our efforts and the doctor said her head was looking better. In a couple weeks she will turn 6 months and hopefully I can report that she is doing even better! The last month was easier because she was getting stronger holding up her head and the past two weeks she has been sitting in her little Bumbo chair and has enjoyed her jumperoo. This keeps the pressure off her little head.
As for me, my ballet class ended in May and since then I had been going to a lot of doctor's appointments. It seemed like one thing after another was popping up. The stress was getting a little bit too much for me to handle, so things at home were getting stressful too.
Last week we said goodbye to the girls' Great Grandmother, Dora. She lived to be 93 years old.
In January I had taken Giavanna to meet her. Valentina will see pictures of her Great Grandmother when she gets older.
We wanted to post some pictures from the last couple of months so I hope you enjoy!
We made it to the circus on Thursday! It was fun to re-live it all over again!

1 comment:
Your girls are so adorable! Great pictures. Valentina looks like her Daddy.
Post a Comment