Christmas Time

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Want to See What I've Been Up To???

Since little sister Valentina has arrived, Giavanna has been busy around the house. Here she is strolling her doll throughout the house. Gia is adjusting well to the addition of Valentina. She was so excited when we brought her home, which was so sweet and touching to witness. We will soon be changing this blog (Gia has to share now!) to include both girls so that everyone can watch them grow and see what they have been up to. Valentina is 15 days old and Gia will almost be 18 months.

Coloring will keep her busy for a while too!!


Poor girl has to hang out in her playpen a lot these days because Papa Tomas hasn't installed any locks to our cabinets...okay, I'll give him a break he said he completed one yesterday and when I went to go look he had half of one done (oh brother!!)



No comments: